Check Out / Checka Ut
Dangerous 2-BUS LT
Contact us for the best street price
Product details / Produktdetaljer
Simpler Features, Same World-Class 2-Bus Components
Searching for punch? Extended soundstage? Definition? Headroom? The Dangerous 2-Bus 16X2 summing device puts that all back into a lifeless mix. It functions as an audio bridge between the computer interface and analog outboard gear, allowing the best of both worlds to converge. Much like traditional vintage consoles brought together multiple channels of audio, the 2-Bus receives 16 analog outputs from any DAW interface and combines them to stereo. This is its sole purpose and it performs more transparently and musically than any other solution.
- Massive Punch and Detail
- Clear Stereo Imaging
- Effortless Outboard Gear Integration
- Analog summing for half the price of the original 2-Bus
- Full expandable with 2-Bus, 2-Bus LT, and D-Box
True summing devices have no individual volume controls, pan pots or aux sends. Those functions are performed by the recording software to leverage automation and recall on demand. Furthermore, running your audio through unneccesary electronics lowers performance.
The measure of a successful mix is consistency: will it translate across multiple mediums like the radio, an iPod, home hifi, a car stereo... Therefore, a summing solution must be transparent and musical to deliver. Only if and when color is desired, then outboard may be called upon for this purpose.
The 2-Bus LT was built upon the shoulders of the legendary 2-Bus. While build processes have been streamlined and costs reduced (i.e. DB25 connectors instead of XLR) the sonic result is virtually indistinguishable.
2-Bus vs. 2-Bus LT:
- XLR Connectors :: DB25 Connectors
- +6 dB gain boost feature :: no +6 boost feature
- 2 racks spaces :: 1 rack space
- +28dBu max input level :: +27 dBu max input level
- Custom Linear PSU (+/-18VDC) :: Switching PSU (+/-15VDC)
- Stepped Attenuator, .01dB accuracy :: Stereo Potentiometer
Go Ahead. Put the Analog back in your mix.
|Golden Age Music ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|