Check Out / Checka Ut
Audiomatica Clio 12
Product details / Produktdetaljer
The CLIO System is capable of measuring:
- electrical networks
- electronic equipment
- loudspeaker systems
- telephones & hearing aids
- environmental noise
- rooms acoustics
- quality of production lines
CLIO 12 runs on a standard PC computer driving the measurement hardware and accessories supplied by Audiomatica; the power, precision and reliability of the resulting instrument is 100% warranted.
CLIO 12 controls the new Audiomatica FW-02 USB Interface (24 bit @ 192kHz).
CLIO 12 software is available in two versions:
- CLIO 12 STANDARD: Laboratory grade software with most of the features present.
- CLIO 12 QC: Adds a Quality Control Processor for state-of-the-art testing and controlling a production line; also adds some particular applications like 3D measurement analysis.
CLIO 12 has a brilliantly fresh new look allowing gesture controls while relying on an incredibly powerful design based on a huge work which is the synthesis of more than 25 years of experience and excellence in electro-acoustic measurements.
CLIO 12 adds new exciting functionality:
- New Cycle Wavelet processing
- New STIPA direct measurement and indirect processing menu
- New Quality Control graphics management feature
|Golden Age Music ABfirstname.lastname@example.org|